Report NEP-FDG-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Judith Banister & David E. Bloom & Larry Rosenberg, 2010. "Population Aging and Economic Growth in China," PGDA Working Papers 5310, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Konstantinos Vrachimis & Marios Zachariadis, 2010. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Welfare Growth," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 01-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Patrick A. PINTUS, 2010. "Is History a Blessing or a Curse? International Borrowing without Commitment, Leapfrogging and Growth Reversals," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010038, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Andrea F. Presbitero, 2010. "Total Public Debt and Growth in Developing Countries," Development Working Papers 300, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Campos, Nauro F & Dimova, Ralitza & Saleh, Ahmad, 2010. "Whither Corruption? A Quantitative Survey of the Literature on Corruption and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5334, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David I. Stern, 2010. "The Role of Energy in Economic Growth," CCEP Working Papers 0310, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2010. "Financial Crises, Credit Booms, and External Imbalances: 140 Years of Lessons," NBER Working Papers 16567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Mandel & Carlo Jaeger & Steffen Fürst & Wiebke Lass & Daniel Lincke & Frank Meissner & Federico Pablo-Marti & Sarah Wolf, 2010. "Agent-based dynamics in disaggregated growth models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00542442, HAL.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2010. "Productivity growth in the Old and New Europe: the role of agglomeration externalities," Working Paper CRENoS 201024, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- European Commission, 2010. "Financial Sector Taxation," Taxation Papers 25, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.