Report NEP-FDG-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:25045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:25041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karl-Johan Lundquist & Lars-Olof Olander, 2010. "Growth cycles: transformation and regional development," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2010_04, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Jose M. Berrospide & Rochelle M. Edge, 2010. "The effects of bank capital on lending: what do we know, and what does it mean?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Danquah, Michael & Ouattara, Osman & Speight, Alan, 2010. "Productivity growth, human capital and distance to frontier in Sub-Saharan Africa," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 54, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Ferreira , Francisco H. G., 2010. "Distributions in motion: economic growth, inequality, and poverty dynamics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5424, The World Bank.
- Volker Nannen, 2010. "Convergence of Income Growth Rates in Evolutionary Agent-Based Economics," Papers 1009.2721, arXiv.org.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Reinhart, Vincent, 2010. "Diminished Expectations, Double Dips, and External Shocks: The Decade After the Fall," MPRA Paper 24969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Halter & Manuel Oechslin & Josef Zweimüller, 2010. "Inequality and growth: the neglected time dimension," IEW - Working Papers 507, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2011.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:25165 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2285 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nickel, Christiane & Rother, Philipp & Zimmermann, Lilli, 2010. "Major public debt reductions: Lessons from the past, lessons for the future," Working Paper Series 1241, European Central Bank.