Report NEP-FDG-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zang, Xiaowei, 2010. "Why Are the Elite in China Motivated to Promote Growth," Working Paper Series wp2010-84, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Halkos, George, 2010. "Financial and real sector interactions:the case of Greece," MPRA Paper 24391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian M. Dahl & Hans Christian Kongsted & Anders Sørensen, 2010. "ICT and Productivity Growth in the 1990's: Panel Data Evidence on Europe," CREATES Research Papers 2010-47, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- António Afonso & Hans Peter Grüner & Christina Kolerus, 2010. "Fiscal Policy and Growth: Do Financial Crises make a Difference?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/10, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Mauricio Armellini & Parantap Basu, 2010. "Altruism, Education Subsidy and Growth," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Baafi Antwi, Joseph & Oppong Kwakye, Francis, 2010. "Globalization and its influence on Economic Growth performance," MPRA Paper 24608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saten Kumar & Gail Pacheco, 2010. "What Determines the Long run Growth in Kenya?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_16, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jarociński, Marek, 2010. "Imposing parsimony in cross-country growth regressions," Working Paper Series 1234, European Central Bank.
- Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp, 2010. "The impact of high and growing government debt on economic growth: an empirical investigation for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1237, European Central Bank.