Report NEP-FDG-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo Cavallo & Sebastian Galiani & Ilan Noy & Juan Pantano, 2010. "Catastrophic Natural Disasters and Economic Growth," Research Department Publications 4671, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- M. Hakan Berument & N. Nergiz Dincer & Zafer Mustafaoglu, 2010. "Effects of Growth Volatility on Economic Performance: Empirical Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 528, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2010.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2010. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in Latin America: Schumpeter is Right!," Working Papers 201014, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2010. "Does Excessive Sovereign Debt Really Hurt Growth? A Critique of This Time Is Different, by Reinhart and Rogoff," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_603, Levy Economics Institute.
- Tsoukis, Christopher & Tournemaine, Frederic, 2010. "Social conflict, growth and factor shares," MPRA Paper 23365, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jun 2010.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Paulos Gutema, 2010. "Dependency Ratio and the Economic Growth Puzzle in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201010, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Young-Bae Kim & Paul levine & Emanuela Lotti, 2010. "Migration, Skill Composition and Growth," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0610, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Woojin Kang & Katsushi Imai, 2010. "Pro-Poor Growth, Poverty and Inequality in Rural Vietnam," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1011, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Reuven Glick & Michael M. Hutchison, 2010. "The illusive quest: do international capital controls contribute to currency stability?," Working Paper Series 2010-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Patrick Hamm & Lawrence King, 2010. "Post-Manichean Economics: Foreign Investment, State Capacity and Economic Development in Transition Economies," Working Papers wp227, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2010. "Technology diffusion and postwar growth," Working Paper Series 2010-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Olivier Parent & Abdallah Zouache, 2009. "Geographical Features vs. Institutional Factors: New Perspectives on The Growth of Africa and Middle-East," Working Papers 490, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2009.
- Ghazi Boulila & Chaker Gabsi & Mohamed Trabelsi, 2009. "Regional Pro-Poor Growth and Convergence in Tunisia," Working Papers 505, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2009.
- Anthony J. Makin, 2010. "How Should Macroeconomic Policy Respond to Foreign Financial Crises?," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201006, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Carlos Ludena, 2010. "Agricultural Productivity Growth, Efficiency Change and Technical Progress in Latin America and the Caribbean," Research Department Publications 4675, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.