Report NEP-EXP-2022-03-07This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jinglong Zhao & Zijie Zhou, 2022. "Pigeonhole Design: Balancing Sequential Experiments from an Online Matching Perspective," Papers 2201.12936, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2022.
- Dolan, Lindsay & Kubinec, Robert & Nielson, Daniel & Zhang, Jack, 2021. "A Field Experiment on Business Opposition to the U.S.-China Trade War," SocArXiv 435u9, Center for Open Science.
- Aksoy, Cevat Giray & Carpenter, Christopher S. & De Haas, Ralph & Dolls, Mathias & Windsteiger, Lisa, 2022. "Reducing Sexual-Orientation Discrimination: Experimental Evidence from Basic Information Treatments," SocArXiv tgvyb, Center for Open Science.
- Burton-Chellew, Maxwell & Guérin, Claire, 2021. "Selfish learning is more important than fair-minded conditional cooperation in public-goods games," SocArXiv nuv7y, Center for Open Science.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Charris, Rafael Alberto & Gómez, Camilo Ernesto & Montealegre, Felipe, 2021. "Negative Economic Shocks and the Compliance to Social Norms," SocArXiv 285tv, Center for Open Science.
- Halim, Edward & Riyanto, Yohanes E. & Roy, Nilanjan & Wang, Yan, 2022. "The Bright Side of Dark Markets: Experiments," MPRA Paper 111803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jarke-Neuert, Johannes & Perino, Grischa & Schwickert, Henrike, 2021. "Free-Riding for Future: Field Experimental Evidence of Strategic Substitutability in Climate Protest," SocArXiv sh6dm, Center for Open Science.
- Christos A Ioannou & Miltiadis Makris & Carmine Ornaghi, 2021. "R&D Productivity And The Nexus Between Product Substitutability And Innovation: Theory And Experimental Evidence," Post-Print hal-03525445, HAL.
- Jean-François Bonnefon & Augustin Landier & Parinitha R. Sastry & David Thesmar, 2022. "The Moral Preferences of Investors: Experimental Evidence," NBER Working Papers 29647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lergetporer, P & Woessmann, L, 2022. "Income Contingency and the Electorates Support for Tuition," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 606, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Burton-Chellew, Maxwell & D'Amico, Victoire & Guérin, Claire, 2021. "The strategy method conflates confusion with conditional cooperation in public goods games: evidence from large scale replications," SocArXiv 7d5yn, Center for Open Science.
- Ramli, Ukasha & Laffan, Kate, 2022. "Double trouble: concurrently targeting water and electricity using normative messages in the Middle East," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 113699, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ahrash Dianat & Federico Echenique & Leeat Yariv, 2021. "Statistical Discrimination and Affirmative Action in the Lab," Working Papers 2020-46, Princeton University. Economics Department..
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Mantilla, Cesar & Niño Eslava, Daniel, 2021. "Economic and political inequality in the management of socio-environmental problems," SocArXiv egqk9, Center for Open Science.
- KUBO, Takahiro & Yokoo, Hide-Fumi & Veríssimo, Diogo, 2021. "Evidence for effective conservation fundraising: Comparing social media with traditional mailshot field experiments," SocArXiv fxsuw, Center for Open Science.
- Harald Mayr, 2022. "Cheap search, picky workers? Evidence from a field experiment," ECON - Working Papers 403, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Capezzone, Tommaso & Cavalli, Nicolo' & Conzo, Pierluigi & Peng, Chen, 2022. "Trust in the time of coronavirus: longitudinal evidence from the United States," SocArXiv vwzk7, Center for Open Science.
- Zhang, Meng Le, 2021. "The Northern Ireland Longitudinal Study (NILS) as a resource for investigating neighbourhood peer effects: A case study using natural experiment(s) in fertility and labour market participation," SocArXiv m8phg, Center for Open Science.
- Devesh Rustagi & Markus Kroell, 2022. "Measuring Honesty and Explaining Adulteration in Naturally Occurring Markets," Discussion Papers 2022-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Kubinec, Robert & Milner, Helen, 2021. "Taxes in the Time of Revolution: An Experimental Test of the Rentier State during Algeria's Hirak," SocArXiv hu3vq, Center for Open Science.
- Veerle Van Loon; & Koen Decancq;, 2021. "Using a factorial survey to estimate the relative importance of well-being dimensions according to older people: insights from a repeated survey experiment in Flanders," Working Papers 2109, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.