Report NEP-EXP-2018-05-28This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik J. Koornneef & Aurelie Dariel & Iffat Elbarazi & Ahmed R. Alsuwaidi & Paul B.M. Robben & Nikos Nikiforakis, 2018. "Surveillance cues do not enhance altruistic behavior among anonymous strangers in the field," Working Papers 20180017, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised May 2018.
- O'Higgins, Niall & Mazzoni, Clelia & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2018. "Evaluating Trust and Trustworthiness in Social Groups and Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 11459, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fehr, Ernst & Williams, Tony, 2018. "Social Norms, Endogenous Sorting and the Culture of Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 11457, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Camargo, Juliana & Lima, Lycia Silva e & Riva, Flavio Luiz Russo & Souza, André Portela Fernandes de, 2018. "Technical education, noncognitive skills and labor market outcomes: experimental evidence from Brazil," Textos para discussão 480, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Mengel, Friederike & Mohlin , Erik & Weidenholzer, Simon, 2018. "Collective Incentives and Cooperation in Teams with Imperfect Monitoring," Working Papers 2018:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Lergetporer, Philipp & Werner, Katharina & Woessmann, Ludger, 2018. "Does Ignorance of Economic Returns and Costs Explain the Educational Aspiration Gap? Evidence from Representative Survey Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 11453, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lin, Yu-Hsuan, 2018. "Reciprocity Reciprocity in Climate Coalition Formationin Climate Coalition Formation," MPRA Paper 86494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Poulos, 2017. "RNN-based counterfactual prediction," Papers 1712.03553, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2019.
- Irenaeus Wolff & Dominik Bauer, 2018. "Elusive Beliefs: Why Uncertainty Leads to Stochastic Choice and Errors," TWI Research Paper Series 111, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Dianat, Ahrash & Echenique, Federico & Yariv, Leeat, 2018. "Statistical Discrimination and Affirmative Action in the Lab," CEPR Discussion Papers 12915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pia Pinger & Sebastian SchÃ¤fer & Heiner Schumacher, 2018. "Locus of Control and Consistent Investment Choices," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_015_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Bellemare, Charles & Goussé, Marion & Lacroix, Guy & Marchand, Steeve, 2018. "Physical Disability and Labor Market Discrimination: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11461, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Essl, Andrea & Kosfeld, Michael & Kröll, Markus & Von Bieberstein, Frauke, 2018. "Sales Performance and Social Preferences," CEPR Discussion Papers 12904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacopo Magnani & David Munro, 2018. "Dynamic Runs and Circuit Breakers: An Experiment," Working Papers 20180018, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised May 2018.
- Merkel, Anna & Lohse, Johannes, 2018. "Is fairness intuitive? An experiment accounting for subjective utility differences under time pressure," Working Papers 0647, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Miquel Pellicer & Eva Wegner & Alexander De Juan, 2018. "Preferences for the scope of protests," SALDRU Working Papers 223, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Olaf Hübler & Lukas Menkhoff & Ulrich Schmidt, 2018. "Who Is Cheating? The Role of Attendants, Risk Aversion, and Affluence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1736, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bennett, Benjamin & Wang, Zexi, 2018. "Do Short Sellers Cause CEOs to Be Fired? Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," Working Paper Series 2018-06, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Louis-Philippe Beland & Daniel A. Brent, 2018. "Traffic and the Provision of Public Goods," Departmental Working Papers 2018-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Carpenter, Hannah & Burton, Jonathan, 2018. "Adaptive push-to-web: experiments in a household panel study," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2018-05, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bergman, Peter & Rogers, Todd, 2017. "The Impact of Defaults on Technology Adoption, and Its Underappreciation by Pollicymakers," Working Paper Series rwp17-021, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Levin, Mark (Левин, Марк) & Matrosova, Ksenia (Матросова, Ксения), 2018.
"Development and Research of Economic Behavior of Households in Changing Conditions
[Разработка И Исследование Экономического Поведения Домохозяйств В Изменяющихся Условиях]," Working Papers 041825, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Federico Bonetto & Maurizio Iacopetta, 2018. "A Dynamic Analysis of Nash Equilibria in Search Models with Fiat Money," Papers 1805.04733, arXiv.org.
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Raaum, Oddbjørn & Røed, Knut, 2018. "Immigrant Responses to Social Insurance Generosity," IZA Discussion Papers 11482, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Zimmert, 2018. "The Finite Sample Performance of Treatment Effects Estimators based on the Lasso," Papers 1805.05067, arXiv.org.
- Paul Ryan & Clare Branigan, 2017. "Are women more risk averse than men:? Evidence from a residential real estate bubble," ERES eres2017_23, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Schurer, Stefanie, 2018. "Survey Item-Response Behavior as an Imperfect Proxy for Unobserved Ability: Theory and Application," IZA Discussion Papers 11449, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Freddy Houngbe & Audrey Tonguet-Papucci & Chiara Altare & Myriam Ait-Aissa & Jean-François Huneau & Lieven Huybregts & Patrick Kolsteren, 2017. "Unconditional cash transfers do not prevent children's undernutrition in the Moderate Acute Malnutrition Out (MAM'Out) cluster-randomized controlled trial in rural Burkina Faso," Post-Print hal-01779025, HAL.