Report NEP-EXP-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Breitmoser, Yves & Valasek, Justin, 2017. "A rationale for unanimity in committees," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-308, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Kitessa, Rahel Jigi, 2018. "Trust and Trustworthiness between Cooperators and Non-Cooperators in Public Good Provision : Evidence from an Artefactual Field Experiment in Ethiopia (revision of CentER DP 2017-030)," Discussion Paper 2018-018, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Justin Buffat & Julien Senn, 2017. "Corruption, norm enforcement and cooperation," ECON - Working Papers 260, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2018.
- Jonathan W. Leland & Mark Schneider & Nathaniel Wilcox, 2017. "Minimal Frames and Transparent Frames for Risk, Time, and Uncertainty," Working Papers 17-15, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Brock, Michelle, 2017. "Self-worth versus net worth: Image motivation and the quantity-quality trade-off," CEPR Discussion Papers 12208, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander K. Koch & Julia Nafziger, 2017. "Motivational Goal Bracketing: An Experiment," Economics Working Papers 2017-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Aidin Hajikhameneh & Jared Rubin, 2017. "Exchange in the Absence of Legal Enforcement: Reputation and Multilateral Punishment under Uncertainty," Working Papers 17-14, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Adriaan (A.R.) Soetevent & Gert-Jan Romensen, 2017. "Tailored Feedback and Worker Green Behavior: Field Evidence from Bus Drivers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-073/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thomas Markussen & Louis Putterman & Liangjun Wang, 2017. "Governing Collective Action in the Face of Observational Error," Working Papers 2017-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Bettina Rockenbach & Irenaeus Wolff, 2017. "The effects of punishment in dynamic public-good games," TWI Research Paper Series 106, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Brutscher, Philipp-Bastian & Heipertz, Jonas & Hols, Christopher, 2017. "Loan characteristics, firm preferences and investment: Evidence from a unique experiment," EIB Working Papers 2017/03, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Paul Cheshire & Stephen Gibbons & Jemma Mouland, 2017. "Social Tenants' Health: Evaluating the Effectiveness of Landlord Interventions," SERC Discussion Papers 0219, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Julio Elias & Nicola Lacetera & Mario Macis, 2017. "Understanding repugnance: Implications for public policy," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 614, Universidad del CEMA.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori & Ushchev, Philip, 2017. "Beyond CES: Three Alternative Classes of Flexible Homothetic Demand Systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 12210, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.