Report NEP-EXP-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jingcheng Fu & Martin Sefton & Richard Upward, 2017. "Social comparisons in job search: experimental evidence," Discussion Papers 2017-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Carrera, Mariana & Royer, Heather & Stehr, Mark & Syndor, Justin, 2017. "Can Financial Incentives Help People Trying to Establish New Habits? Experimental Evidence with New Gym Members," IZA Discussion Papers 10874, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bos & Francisco Gomez-Martinez & Sander Onderstal & Tom Truyts, 2017. "Signaling in auctions: experimental evidence," Working Papers Department of Economics 585499, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Buser, Thomas & Ranehill, Eva & van Veldhuizen, Roel, 2017. "Gender Differences in Willingness to Compete: The Role of Public Observability," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 40, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Maria De Paola & Francesca Gioia & Fabio Piluso, 2017. "Does Reminding Of Behavioural Biases Increase Returns From Financial Trading? A Field Experiment," Working Papers 201705, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Uttara Balakrishnan & Johannes Haushofer & Pamela Jakiela, 2017. "How Soon Is Now? Evidence of Present Bias from Convex Time Budget Experiments," NBER Working Papers 23558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evan Calford, 2017. "Uncertainty Aversion in Game Theory: Experimental Evidence," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1291, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Damon Clark & David Gill & Victoria Prowse & Mark Rush, 2017. "Using Goals to Motivate College Students: Theory and Evidence from Field Experiments," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1293, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Ensthaler, Ludwig & Huck, Steffen & Leutgeb, Johannes, 2017. "Games played through agents in the laboratory: A test of Prat & Rustichini's model," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-305r, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Van Belle, Eva & Caers, Ralf & De Couck, Marijke & Di Stasio, Valentina & Baert, Stijn, 2017. "Why Is Unemployment Duration a Sorting Criterion in Hiring?," IZA Discussion Papers 10876, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aaron Edlin & Catherine Roux & Armin Schmutzler & Christian Thöni, 2017. "Hunting unicorns? Experimental evidence on predatory pricing policies," ECON - Working Papers 258, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- André Schmelzer, 2017. "Strategy-proofness of stochastic assignment mechanisms," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- David Gill & Zdenka Kissova & Jaesun Lee & Victoria Prowse, 2017. "First-place loving and last-place loathing: How rank in the distribution of performance affects effort provision," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1295, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Galbiati, Roberto & Henry, Emeric & Jacquemet, Nicolas, 2017. "Spillovers, Persistence and Learning: Institutions and the Dynamics of Cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sonsino, Doron & Shifrin, Max & Lahav, Eyal, 2016. "Disentangling trust from risk-taking: Triadic approach," MPRA Paper 80095, University Library of Munich, Germany.