Report NEP-EXP-2017-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benndorf, Volker & Moellers, Claudia & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2017. "Experienced vs. inexperienced participants in the lab: Do they behave differently?," DICE Discussion Papers 251, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Nelson, Katherine M. & Schlüter, Achim & Vance, Colin, 2017. "Distributional preferences and donation behavior among marine resource users in Wakatobi, Indonesia," Ruhr Economic Papers 690, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Marco Faillo & Costanza Piovanelli, 2017. "Wage delegation and intrinsic motivation: an experimental study," CEEL Working Papers 1701, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Andrew D. McGee & Hitoshi Shigeoka, 2017. "How Do Peers Impact Learning? An Experimental Investigation of Peer-to-Peer Teaching and Ability Tracking," NBER Working Papers 23439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wilson, Nicholas & Pugatch, Todd, 2017. "Nudging Study Habits: A Field Experiment on Peer Tutoring in Higher Education," GLO Discussion Paper Series 73, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- L. Frigau & T. Medda & V. Pelligra, 2017. "From the Field to the Lab. An Experiment on the Representativeness of Standard Laboratory Subjects," Working Paper CRENoS 201704, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr, 2017. "Management and Student Achievement: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goyal, S. & Hernández, P. & Muñnez-Cánovasz, G. & Moisan, F., 2017. "Integration and Diversity," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1721, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Boly, Amadou & Gillanders, Robert, 2017. "Effective anti-corruption policy-making: What can we learn from experimental economics?," PEGNet Policy Briefs 9/2017, PEGNet - Poverty Reduction, Equity and Growth Network, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fricke, Hans & Lechner, Michael & Steinmayr, Andreas, 2017. "The Effect of Physical Activity on Student Performance in College: An Experimental Evaluation," Economics Working Paper Series 1707, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Greer Gosnell, 2017. "Be who you ought or be who you are? Environmental framing and cognitive dissonance in going paperless," GRI Working Papers 269, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Roy, Souvik & Sadhukhan, Soumyarup, 2017. "A Unified Characterization of Randomized Strategy-proof Rules," MPRA Paper 79363, University Library of Munich, Germany.