Report NEP-EXP-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dickinson, David L. & Masclet, David & Peterle, Emmanuel, 2017. "Discrimination as Favoritism: The Private Benefits and Social Costs of In-group Favoritism in an Experimental Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 10599, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erwin Bulte & Andreas Kontoleon & John List & Ty Turley & Maarten Voors, 2017. "From personalized exchange towards anonymous trade: A field experiment on the workings of the invisible hand," Framed Field Experiments 00605, The Field Experiments Website.
- John List & William Neilson & Michael Price, 2016. "The effects of group composition in a strategic environment: Evidence from a field experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00604, The Field Experiments Website.
- Dilger, Alexander & Müller, Julia & Müller, Michael, 2017. "Is trustworthiness written on the face?," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 2/2017, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Claudia Keser & Asri Özgümüs & Emmanuel Peterlé & Martin Schmidt, 2017. "An experimental investigation of rating-market regulation," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-08, CIRANO.
- Armin Falk, 2017. "Facing Yourself: A Note on Self-Image," Working Papers 2017-019, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Eizo Akiyama & Yukihiko Funaki & Ryuichiro Ishikawa, 2017. "Diversity in Cognitive Ability Enlarges Mispricing in Experimental Asset Markets," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-08, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Eisenkopf, Gerald, 2016. "Communication and Conflict Management," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145634, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nieken, Petra & Dato, Simon, 2016. "Compensation and Honesty: Gender Differences in Lying," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145758, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jeworrek, Sabrina, 2016. "Competition Entry and Relative Performance Feedback: The Importance of Information Disaggregated by Gender," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145859, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Itzhak Ben-David & Marieke Bos, 2017. "Impulsive Consumption and Financial Wellbeing: Evidence from an Increase in the Availability of Alcohol," NBER Working Papers 23211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesse Chandler & Gabriele Paolacci, "undated". "Lie for a Dime: When Most Prescreening Responses are Honest But Most "Eligible" Respondents are Lies," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ef97cd31d3284aeb9c406b521, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Neugart, Michael, 2016. "Economic systems and risk preferences: evidence from East and West Germany," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145475, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Quack, Helmut, 2016.
"KÖLSCH versus ALT: Erkenntnisse aus konsumentenpsychologischen Experimenten
[KÖLSCH versus ALT: Learnings From Consumer Psychological Experiments]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe34, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- David Kershaw & Felicity Skidmore, "undated". "The New Jersey Graduated Work Incentive Experiment," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3b39f7503d74457ea6e37a398, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kenneth Kehrer Stanley Stephenson & Jr., "undated". "The Gary Experiment in Welfare Reform," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2b0fa5544a6640108a593d769, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Michela Faccioli & Laure Kuhfuss & Mikołaj Czajkowski, 2017. "Stated Preferences for Conservation Policies under Uncertainty: Insights on Individuals’ Risk Attitudes in the Environmental Domain," Working Papers 2017-07, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Hiroshi Toyoizumi, 2017. "Swarm behavior of traders with different subjective predictions in the Market," Papers 1703.01291, arXiv.org.
- David Kershaw, "undated". "The Negative Income Tax Experiment in New Jersey: General Discussion," Mathematica Policy Research Reports f0a86b99884741229eabc7e6c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Rajna Gibson & Matthias Sohn & Carmen Tanner & Alexander F. Wagner, 2017. "Investing in Managerial Honesty," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-03, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Susana Martínez-Restrepo & Johanna Yancari & Laura Ramos Jaimes, 2016. "Measuring subjective dimensions of empowerment among extremely and moderately poor women in Colombia and Peru: Lessons from the Field," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 015447, FEDESARROLLO.