Report NEP-EXP-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gall, Thomas & Hu, Xiaocheng & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2016. "Dynamic Incentive Effects of Team Formation: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 10393, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marianne Bernatzky & José María Cabrera & Alejandro Cid, 2015. "Regular Information and Health: Evidence from a Field Experiment with Undergraduate Students," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1501, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Nelson, Katherine M. & Schlüter, Achim & Vance, Colin, 2016. "Funding conservation locally: Insights from behavioral experiments in Indonesia," Ruhr Economic Papers 652, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Gallier, Carlo & Langbein, Jörg & Vance, Colin, 2016. "That's my turf: An experimental analysis of territorial use rights for fisheries in Indonesia," Ruhr Economic Papers 651, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Alexander W. Cappelen & John A. List & Anya Samek & Bertil Tungodden, 2016. "The Effect of Early Education on Social Preferences," NBER Working Papers 22898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth Goodyear-Grant & Erin Tolley & Jeffrey Penney, 2016. "Race And Gender Affinities In Voting: Experimental Evidence," Working Paper 1370, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Kalil, Ariel, 2016. "The Effects of Computers on Children's Social Development and School Participation: Evidence from a Randomized Control Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10398, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brosig-Koch, Jeannette & Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Kairies-Schwarz, Nadja & Wiesen, Daniel, 2016. "Physician performance pay: Evidence from a laboratory experiment," Ruhr Economic Papers 658, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Sprenger, Julia, 2016. "Naïve advice in financial decision making: Hidden costs of a free offer," Ruhr Economic Papers 656, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Cary Deck & Charles J. Thomas, 2016. "Using Experiments to Compare the Predictive Power of Models of Multilateral Negotiations," Working Papers 16-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Robert Hahn & Robert D. Metcalfe & David Novgorodsky & Michael K. Price, 2016. "The Behavioralist as Policy Designer: The Need to Test Multiple Treatments to Meet Multiple Targets," NBER Working Papers 22886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ritwik Banerjee & Nabanita Datta Gupta & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016. "The Spillover Effects of Affirmative Action on Competitiveness and Unethical Behavior," Working Papers 1634, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Qi, Danyi & Roe, Brian E., 2016. "Foodservice Composting Crowds out Consumer Food Waste Reduction Behavior in a Dining Experiment," 2017 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 6-8, 2017, Chicago, Illinois 250114, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Oliver März, 2016. "Framing, Expectations and Reference Points," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-40, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2016. "Older People’s Willingness to Delay Social Security Claiming," Working Papers wp346, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Fumarco, Luca, 2015. "Disability Discrimination in the Rental Housing Market – A Field Experiment on Blind Tenants," MPRA Paper 63899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ellen Garbarino & Robert Slonim & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016. "Loss Aversion and lying behavior: Theory, estimation and empirical evidence," Working Papers halshs-01404333, HAL.
- Maria Caridad Araujo & Mariano Bosch & Norbert Schady, 2016. "Can Cash Transfers Help Households Escape an Inter-Generational Poverty Trap?," Working Papers 2016-030, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Anna Bartczak & Susan Chilton & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Jürgen Meyerhoff, 2016. "Gain and loss of money in a choice experiment. The impact of financial loss aversion and risk preferences on willingness to pay to avoid renewable energy extarnalities," Working Papers 2016-36, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Arai, Mahmood & Gartell, Marie & Rödin, Magnus & Özcan, Gülay, 2016. "Stereotypes of physical appearance and labor market chances," Working Paper Series 2016:20, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Singh, Prakarsh & Masters, William A., 2016. "Behavior Change for Early Childhood Nutrition: Effectiveness of Health Worker Training Depends on Maternal Information in a Randomized Control Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 10375, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yusuki Narita, 2016. "(Non)Randomization: A Theory of Quasi-Experimental Evaluation of School Quality," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2056, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- SO Mirai & SEKIZAWA Yoichi & TAKEBAYASHI Yoshitake, 2016. "Can Artificial Intelligence Heal Human Hearts? A randomized controlled trial on the effects of internet cognitive behavioral therapy with artificial intelligence on depression (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 16059, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Marta De Philippis, 2016. "Studying science: the impact of school curriculum on degree choice," CentrePiece - The magazine for economic performance 493, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ewa Zawojska & Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & Romain Crastes & Jordan Louviere, 2016. "On a way to overcome strategic overbidding in open-ended stated preference surveys: A recoding approach," Working Papers 2016-34, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Dominik RothenhaÃ¼sler & Nikolaus Schweizer & Nora Szech, 2016. "Guilt in Voting and Public Good Games," Working Papers 2016-026, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Luigino Bruni & Fabio Tufano, 2016. "The value of vulnerability The transformative capacity of risky trust," Discussion Papers 2016-17, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Konow, James & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Akai, Kenju, 2016. "Equity versus Equality," MPRA Paper 75376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Douglas Hanley & Stefanie Stantcheva, 2016. "Optimal Taxation and R&D Policies," Working Papers 2016-031, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.