Report NEP-EXP-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertrand Koebel & André Schmitt & Sandrine Spaeter, 2016. "DO SELF-THEORIES ON INTELLIGENCE EXPLAIN OVERCONFIDENCE AND RISK TAKING? A Field Experiment," Working Papers of BETA 2016-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kurz, Verena & Orland, Andreas & Posadzy, Kinga, 2016. "Fairness Versus Efficiency: How Procedural Fairness Concerns Affect Coordination," LiU Working Papers in Economics 3, Linköping University, Division of Economics, Department of Management and Engineering.
- Houy, Nicolas & Nicolaï, Jean-Philippe & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2016. "Doing Your Best When Stakes Are High? Theory and Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 9766, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Hallsworth & John List & Robert Metcalfe & Ivo Vlaev, 2015. "The Making of Homo Honoratus: From Omission to Commission," Natural Field Experiments 00403, The Field Experiments Website.
- Kevin McLaughlin & Daniel Friedman, 2016. "Online Ad Auctions: An Experiment," Working Papers 16-05, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Bryan, Gharad & Karlan, Dean & Zinman, Jonathan, 2015. "Referrals: peer screening and enforcement in a consumer credit field experiment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59009, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hernan Bejarano & Ellen P. Green & Stephen Rassenti, 2016. "Payment Scheme Self-Selection in the Credence Goods Market: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 16-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P., 2016. "The Labor Supply of Fixed-Wage Workers: Estimates from a Real Effort Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9778, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maria Laura Alzua & Amy Janel Pickering & Habiba Djebbari & Carolina Lopez & Juan Camilo Cardenas & Maria Adelaida Lopera & Nicolas Osbert & Massa Coulibaly, 2015. "Impact Evaluation of Community-led Total Sanitation (CLTS) in Rural Mali," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0191, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Bertrand, Marianne & Duflo, Esther, 2016. "Field Experiments on Discrimination," CEPR Discussion Papers 11123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deckers, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Kosse, Fabian & Szech, Nora, 2016. "Homo Moralis: Personal Characteristics, Institutions, and Moral Decision-Making," IZA Discussion Papers 9768, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:cla:levarc:786969000000001297 is not listed on IDEAS anymore