Report NEP-EXP-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seeun Jung & Radu Vranceanu, 2015. "Experimental Evidence on Gender Interaction in Lying Behavior," Working Papers hal-01184964, HAL.
- Chaning Jang & John Lynham, 2015. "Where Do Social Preferences Come From?," Working Papers 201511, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Blattman & Julian C. Jamison & Tricia Koroknay-Palicz & Katherine Rodrigues & Margaret Sheridan, 2015. "Measuring the Measurement Error: A Method to Qualitatively Validate Survey Data," NBER Working Papers 21447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wendy Janssens & Berber Kramer & Lisette Swart, 2015. "Be patient when measuring Hyperbolic Discounting: Stationarity, Time Consistency and Time Invariance in a Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-097/V, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Apr 2016.
- James Alm & Kim M. Bloomquist & Michael McKee, 2015. "On the External Validity of Laboratory Tax Compliance Experiments," Working Papers 1512, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Jung, Seeun & Vranceanu, Radu, 2015. "Experimental Evidence on Gender Interaction in Lying Behavior," ESSEC Working Papers WP1514, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School, revised Oct 2015.
- Gehlbach, Hunter & Brinkworth, Maureen E. & King, Aaron M. & Hsu, Laura M. & McIntyre, Joe & Rogers, Todd, 2015. "Creating Birds of Similar Feathers," Working Paper Series rwp15-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Friebel, Guido & Heinz, Matthias & Krüger, Miriam & Zubanov, Nick, 2015. "Team incentives and performance: Evidence from a retail chain," CEPR Discussion Papers 10796, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gill, David & Kissová, Zdenka & Lee, Jaesun & Prowse, Victoria L., 2015. "First-Place Loving and Last-Place Loathing: How Rank in the Distribution of Performance Affects Effort Provision," IZA Discussion Papers 9286, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Unkovic, Cait & Sen, Maya & Quinn, Kevin M., 2015. "Does Encouragement Matter in Improving Gender Imbalances in Technical Fields? Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial," Working Paper Series rwp15-032, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Hanna, Rema & Kyle, Jordan C. & Olken, Benjamin A. & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2015. "The Power of Transparency: Information, Identification Cards, and Food Subsidy Programs in Indonesia," Working Paper Series rwp15-010, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Athey, Susan & Eckles, Dean & Imbens, Guido W., 2015. "Exact P-Values for Network Interference," Research Papers 3287, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Aflahagah, Fo Kodjo Dzinyefa & Bernard, Tanguy & Viceisza, Angelino, 2015. "Communication and coordination: Experimental evidence from farmer groups in Senegal:," IFPRI discussion papers 1450, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kraft, Matthew A. & Rogers, Todd, 2015. "The Underutilized Potential of Teacher-to-Parent Communication: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Working Paper Series rwp14-049, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Callen, Michael & Gulzar, Saad & Hasanain, Ali & Khan, Yasir & Rezaee, Arman, 2015. "Personalities and Public Sector Performance: Evidence from a Health Experiment in Pakistan," Working Paper Series rwp15-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Schniter, Eric & Sheremeta, Roman & Shields, Timothy, 2015. "Conflicted Emotions Following Trust-based Interaction," MPRA Paper 66154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Field, Erica & Jayachandran, Seema & Pande, Rohini & Rigol, Natalia, 2015. "Friendship at Work: Can Peer Effects Catalyze Female Entrepreneurship?," Working Paper Series rwp15-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.