Report NEP-EXP-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angerer, Silvia & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Lergetporer, Philipp & Sutter, Matthias, 2015. "Cooperation and Discrimination Within and Across Language Borders: Evidence from Children in a Bilingual City," IZA Discussion Papers 9039, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gächter, Simon & Huang, Lingbo & Sefton, Martin, 2015. "Combining "Real Effort" with Induced Effort Costs: The Ball-Catching Task," IZA Discussion Papers 9041, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephen Knowles & MaroÅ¡ ServÃ¡tka & Trudy Sullivan, 2014. "Deadlines, Procrastination, and Inattention in Charitable Giving: A Field Experiment," Working Papers 1501, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Jäger, Simon & Zimmermann, Florian, 2015. "Learning about Job Search: A Field Experiment with Job Seekers in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 9040, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Juan M. Benito-Ostolaza & Pablo Brañas-Garza & Penélope Hernández, 2015. "Strategic behaviour in Schelling dynamics: Theory and experimental evidence," Working Papers 1504, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Michael Callen & Saad Gulzar & Ali Hasanain & Muhammad Yasir Khan & Arman Rezaee, 2015. "Personalities and Public Sector Performance: Evidence from a Health Experiment in Pakistan," NBER Working Papers 21180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emily Breza & Arun G. Chandrasekhar, 2015. "Social Networks, Reputation and Commitment: Evidence from a Savings Monitors Experiment," NBER Working Papers 21169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Meix-Llop, Enric, 2015. "Do Schools Discriminate Against Homosexual Parents? Evidence from an Internet Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9044, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Böhm, Robert & Rusch, Hannes & Gürerk, Özgür, 2015. "What Makes People Go to War? Defensive Intentions Motivate Retaliatory and Preemptive Intergroup Aggression," MPRA Paper 64373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steffen Altmann & Armin Falk & Simon Jäger & Florian Zimmermann, 2015. "Learning about Job Search: A Field Experiment with Job Seekers in Germany," Working Paper 254671, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Doyle, Leonard & Schindler, David, 2015. "muCap: Connecting FaceReader™ to z-Tree," Discussion Papers in Economics 24809, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Samuele Centorrino & Ivan Moscati, 2014. "Over-the-Counter Markets vs Double Auctions: A Comparative Experimental Study," Department of Economics Working Papers 14-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Koji Kotani & Kenta Tanaka & Shunsuke Managi, 2015. "Which performs better under a trader setting, double auction or uniform price auction?," Working Papers SDES-2015-17, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised May 2015.
- Castellari, Elena & Berning, Joshua, 2015. "Can providing a morning healthy snack help to reduce hunger during school time? Experimental evidence from an elementary school in Connecticut," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202737, European Association of Agricultural Economists.