Report NEP-EXP-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douglas Davis & Asen Ivanov & Oleg Korenok, 2014. "Individual Characteristics and Behavior in Repeated Games: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 728, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ghazala Azmat & Barbara Petrongolo, 2014. "Gender and the Labor Market: What Have We Learned from Field and Lab Experiments?," Working Papers 724, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- James Andreoni & Alison Sanchez, 2014. "Do Beliefs Justify Actions or Do Actions Justify Beliefs? An Experiment on Stated Beliefs, Revealed Beliefs, and Social-Image Manipulation," NBER Working Papers 20649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallier, Carlo & Reif, Christiane & Römer, Daniel, 2014. "Consistent or balanced? On the dynamics of voluntary contributions," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-060, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2014. "What drives failure to maximize payoffs in the lab? A test of the inequality aversion hypothesis," Post-Print halshs-01026080, HAL.
- Huck, Steffen & Schmidt, Tobias & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2014. "The standard portfolio choice problem in Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-308, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- David J. Deming & Noam Yuchtman & Amira Abulafi & Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 2014. "The Value of Postsecondary Credentials in the Labor Market: An Experimental Study," NBER Working Papers 20528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Groh, Matthew & McKenzie, David & Shammout, Nour & Vishwanath, Tara, 2014. "Testing the Importance of Search Frictions, Matching, and Reservation Prestige Through Randomized Experiments in Jordan," IZA Discussion Papers 8518, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Auspurg, Katrin & Iacovou, Maria & Nicoletti, Cheti, 2014. "Housework Share between Partners: Experimental Evidence on Gender Identity," IZA Discussion Papers 8569, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fehr, Dietmar & Schmid, Julia, 2014. "Exclusion in the all-pay auction: An experimental investigation," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2014-206, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Behaghel, Luc & Crépon, Bruno & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2014. "Unintended Effects of Anonymous Resumes," IZA Discussion Papers 8517, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Baert, Stijn & Omey, Eddy, 2014. "Hiring Discrimination against Pro-Union Applicants: The Role of Union Density and Firm Size," IZA Discussion Papers 8516, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alberto Cavallo & Guillermo Cruces & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2014. "Inflation Expectations, Learning and Supermarket Prices," NBER Working Papers 20576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esther Duflo & Michael Greenstone & Rohini Pande & Nicholas Ryan, 2014. "The Value of Regulatory Discretion: Estimates from Environmental Inspections in India," NBER Working Papers 20590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blaufus, Kay & Braune, Matthias & Hundsdoerfer, Jochen & Jacob, Martin, 2014. "Self-serving bias and tax morale," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 174, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Christina Aperjis & Ciril Bosch-Rosa & Daniel Friedman & Bernardo A. Huberman, 2014. "Boiling the frog optimally: nan experiment on survivor curve shapes and internet revenue," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-058, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Michal Bauer & Nathan Fiala & Ian Levely, 2014. "Trusting Former Rebels: An Experimental Approach to Understanding Reintegration after Civil War," Working Papers IES 2014/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2014.
- Rich, Judy, 2014. "What Do Field Experiments of Discrimination in Markets Tell Us? A Meta Analysis of Studies Conducted since 2000," IZA Discussion Papers 8584, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Flory, Jeffrey A., 2014. "Banking the Poor: Evidence from a Savings Field Experiment in Malawi," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 171879, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jones, Michael S. & House, Lisa A. & Gao, Zhifeng, 2014. "Can We Reduce Attribute Non-Attendance, Satisficing Behavior, and WTP Bias in Online Samples? Evidence from a US Blueberry Experiment," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169651, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.