Report NEP-EXP-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Noussair & Steven J.Tucker & Yilong Xu, 2014. "A Futures Market Reduces Bubbles but Allows Greater Profit for More Sophisticated Traders," Working Papers in Economics 14/12, University of Waikato.
- Gautam Rao & Stefano DellaVigna & John List & Ulrike Malmendier, "undated". "Voting to Tell Others," Working Paper 183751, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Joo Young Jeon & Bibhas Saha, 2014. "Eye-image in Experiments: Social Cue or Experimenter Demand Effect?," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 067, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Lijia Tan & Lijia Wei, 2014. "Car License Auction: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 1401, Xiamen Unversity, The Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics, Finance and Economics Experimental Laboratory, revised 02 Sep 2014.
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele Lünser & Florian Spitzer & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2014. "Medical Insurance and Free Choice of Physician Shape Patient Overtreatment. A Laboratory Experiment," Discussion Papers 14-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Attila Ambrus & Tinna Laufey Ásgeirsdóttir & Jawwad Noor & László Sándor, 2014. "Compensated Discount Functions: An Experiment on the Influence of Expected Income on Time Preferences," Working Paper 197736, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Seeun Jung & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, & Masayuki Sato & Katsunori Yamada, 2014. "Misperception of Consumption: Evidence from a Choice Experiment," THEMA Working Papers 2014-23, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Kim Kaivanto & Eike Kroll, 2014. "Alternation bias and reduction in St. Petersburg gambles," Working Papers 65600286, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Cole, Shawn & Gine, Xavier & Vickery, James, 2014. "How does risk management influence production decisions? evidence from a field experiment," Staff Reports 692, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bruno Lanz & Jules-Daniel Wurlod & Luca Panzone & Timo Swanson, 2015. "The behavioural effect of Pigovian regulation: Evidence from a field experiment," CIES Research Paper series 32-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Aurélie BONEIN, 2014. "Social Comparison and Peer effects with Heterogeneous Ability," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201411, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Mathias Erlei & Christoph Neumann, 2014. "Price Formation of Exhaustible Resources: An Experimental Investigation of the Hotelling Rule," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0013, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Groh, Matthew & McKenzie, David, 2014. "Macroinsurance for microenterprises : a randomized experiment in post-revolution Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7048, The World Bank.
- Josef Montag & Tomas Sobek, 2014. "Should Paris Hilton Receive a Lighter Prison Sentence Because She’s Rich? An Experimental Study," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp516, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- D. Friedman & G.W. Harrison & J.W. Salmon, 1982. "Asset Valuation in an Experimental Market: Comment," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 82-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.