Report NEP-EXP-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Reme, Bjørn-Atle & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2014. "Leadership and incentives," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 2/2014, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Yoshio Iida & Sabine Kröger & Erika Seki, 2014. "The Relation between Information and Heterogeneous Ability in Joint Projects - An experimental Analysis -," Cahiers de recherche 1411, CIRPEE.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Vittorio Pelligra, 2014. "Information and belief elicitation effects on charitable giving: An artefactual field experiment," CEIS Research Paper 306, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Feb 2014.
- Buechel, Berno & Mechtenberg, Lydia & Petersen, Julia, 2014. "Peer Effects and Students’ Self-Control," MPRA Paper 53658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Noussair & Steven Tucker, 2014. "Cash Inflows and Bubbles in Asset Markets with Constant Fundamental Values," Working Papers in Economics 14/03, University of Waikato.
- Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred & Zaby, Alexandra, 2014. "Compulsory disclosure of private information theoretical and experimental results for the "acquiring-a-company" game," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 69, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Zhixin Dai & Robin M. Hogarth & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "Ambiguity on audits and cooperation in a public goods game," Working Papers halshs-00944500, HAL.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2014. "Two Additional Remarks on Conformism," Discussion Papers in Economics 18376, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dorsett, Richard & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Human Well-being and In-Work Benefits: A Randomized Controlled Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 7943, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almås, Ingvild & Cappelen, Alexander W. & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2014. "Willingness to Compete: Family Matters," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 3/2014, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Item repec:tse:wpaper:27881 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Avdeenko, Alexandra & Gilligan, Michael J., 2014. "International interventions to build social capital : evidence from a field experiment in Sudan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6772, The World Bank.
- Arbel, Yuval & Bar-El, Ronen & Siniver, Erez & Tobol, Yossi, 2014. "The Effect of Behavioral Codes and Gender on Honesty," IZA Discussion Papers 7946, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Woodford, 2014. "An Optimizing Neuroeconomic Model of Discrete Choice," NBER Working Papers 19897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maruta, Toshimasa & Okada, Akira, 2014. "The Formation and Long-run Stability of Cooperative Groups in a Social Dilemma Situation," Discussion Papers 2014-03, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Emla Fitzsimons & Bansi Malde & Alice Mesnard & Marcos Vera-Hernandez, 2014. "Nutrition, information, and household behaviour: experimental evidence from Malawi," IFS Working Papers W14/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.