Report NEP-EXP-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D. Dragone & F. Galeotti & R. Orsini, 2013. "Temporary Workers Are Not Free-Riders: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers wp915, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Robinson, Jonathan, 2013. "Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Home Computers on Academic Achievement among Schoolchildren," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5759k24s, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Jenny Aker, Paul Collier, Pedro C. Vicente, 2013. "Is Information Power? Using Mobile Phones and Free Newspapers during an Election in Mozambique," Working Papers 328, Center for Global Development.
- Catia Batista & Gaia Narciso, 2013. "Migrant Remittances and Information Flows: Evidence from a Field Experiment," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1331, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Grunberg, Samantha H., 2013. "Access to Techonology and the Transfer Function of Community Colleges: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2gw7r2xk, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Wolf, Stephan & Lenger, Alexander, 2013. "Choosing inequality: An experimental analysis of the impact of social immobility on the democratic election of distribution rules," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 02-2013, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Sugato Chakravarty & S. M. Zahid Iqbal & Abu Zafar M. Shahriar, 2013. "Are Women “Naturally” Better Credit Risks in Microcredit? Evidence from Field Experiments in Patriarchal and Matrilineal Societies in Bangladesh," Working Papers 1019, Purdue University, Department of Consumer Sciences.
- K. Hilken & S. Rosenkranz & K.J.M. De Jaegher & M. Jegers, 2013. "Reference Points, Performance and Ability: A Real Effort Experiment on Framed Incentive Schemes," Working Papers 13-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Peter Katuscak & Fabio Michelucci & Miroslav Zajicek, 2013. "Does Anticipated Regret Really Matter? Revisiting the Role of Feedback in Auction Bidding," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp487, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- : Arie E. Gozluklu, 2012. "Pre-Trade Transparency and Informed Trading an Experimental Approach to Hidden Liquidity," Working Papers wpn12-05, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Gabriela Calderón & Jesse M. Cunha & Giacomo De Giorgi, 2013. "Business Literacy and Development: Evidence From a Randomized Controlled Trial in Rural Mexico," Working Papers 742, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bruhn, Miriam & de Souza Leao, Luciana & Legovini, Arianna & Marchetti, Rogelio & Zia, Bilal, 2013. "The impact of high school financial education : experimental evidence from Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6723, The World Bank.
- Anna Piil Damm & Christian Dustmann, 2013. "Does Growing Up in a High Crime Neighborhood Affect Youth Criminal Behavior?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1329, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jaikishan Desai & Kristin Johnson & Alessandro Tarozzi, 2013. "On the Impact of Microcredit: Evidence from a Randomized Intervention in Rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 741, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.