Report NEP-EXP-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert W. Fairlie & Jonathan Robinson, 2013. "Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Home Computers on Academic Achievement among Schoolchildren," NBER Working Papers 19060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Constantine Yannelis, 2012. "Indiscriminate Discrimination: A Correspondence Test for Ethnic Homophily in the Chicago Labor Market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00745109, HAL.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Pierpaolo Battigalli & Elena Manzoni, 2013. "Incomplete Information Models of Guilt Aversion in the Trust Game," Working Papers 480, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & John Lightle & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2013. "Priming the charitable pump: An experimental investigation of two-stage raffles," Working Papers wp2013_05_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Paul Gertler & Christel Vermeersch, 2013. "Using Performance Incentives to Improve Medical Care Productivity and Health Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 19046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0874 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mattos, Fabio & Poirier, Jamie, 2013. "Formation and adaptation of reference prices in grain marketing: An experimental study," Working Papers 148591, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Pablo Brañas-Garza & Antonio M. Espín, 2013. "Fetal testosterone (2D:4D) as predictor of cognitive reflection," Economics Working Papers 1371, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Donkers, A.C.D. & Lourenço, C.J.S. & Dellaert, B.G.C. & Goldstein, D.G., 2013. "Using Preferred Outcome Distributions to Estimate Value and Probability Weighting Functions in Decisions under Risk," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-005-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Christian At & Sylvain Béal & Pierre-Henri Morand, 2013. "Freezeout, Compensation Rules and Voting Equilibria," Working Papers 2013-04, CRESE.
- Roberto Dell’Anno & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2013. "A Behavioral Local Public Finance Perspective on the Renter’s Illusion Hypothesis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1303, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Herings P.J.J. & Houba H, 2013. "The Condorcet paradox revisited," Research Memorandum 021, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).