Report NEP-EXP-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cécile Bazart & Aurélie Bonein, 2012. "Reciprocal Relationships in Tax Compliance Decisions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201239, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Bhirombhakdi, Kornpob & Potipiti, Tanapong, 2012. "Performance of a reciprocity model in predicting a positive reciprocity decision," MPRA Paper 42326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coenen, Michael & Jovanovic, Dragan, 2012. "Investment behavior in a constrained dictator game," DICE Discussion Papers 77, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Vieider, Ferdinand M. & Chmura, Thorsten & Martinsson, Peter, 2012. "Risk attitudes, development, and growth: Macroeconomic evidence from experiments in 30 countries," Discussion Papers, WZB Junior Research Group Risk and Development SP II 2012-401, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Cheung, Stephen L. & Coleman, Andrew, 2012. "League-Table Incentives and Price Bubbles in Experimental Asset Markets," Working Papers 2012-13, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Gu, Yiquan & Wenzel, Tobias, 2012. "Strategic obfuscation and consumer protection policy in financial markets: Theory and experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 76, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Hennighausen, Tanja, 2012. "Exposure to television and individual beliefs: Evidence from a natural experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-078, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Green, Kesten C., 2012. "Effects of corporate social responsibility and irresponsibility policies," MPRA Paper 43007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yalew, Amsalu Woldie, 2012. "Do institutional factors matter for improved solid waste management?," MPRA Paper 42894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blasco, Sylvie & Pertold-Gebicka, Barbara, 2012. "Employment Policies, Hiring Practices and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 7013, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberts, Caroline & JÃ¤ckle, Annette, 2012. "Causes of mode effects: separating out interviewer and stimulus effects in comparisons of face-to-face and telephone surveys," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-27, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "Immigrants, Ethnic Identities and the Nation-State," IZA Discussion Papers 7020, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert F. Engle & Martin Klint Hansen & Asger Lunde, 2012. "And Now, The Rest of the News: Volatility and Firm Specific News Arrival," CREATES Research Papers 2012-56, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Mario Caruso & Febo Cincotti & Francesco Leotta & Massimo Mecella, 2012. "My-World-in-My-Tablet: an Architecture for People with Physical Impairment," DIAG Technical Reports 2012-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".