Report NEP-EXP-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Halliday, 2011. "Rarer Actions: Giving and Taking in Third-Party Punishment Games," SALDRU Working Papers 62, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Abigail Barr & Justine Burns & Luis Miller & Ingrid Shaw, 2011. "Individual notions of distributive justice and relative economic status," SALDRU Working Papers 66, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Dessi, Roberta & Rustichini, Aldo, 2011. "Work for Image and Work for Pay," TSE Working Papers 11-252, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sung-Ha Hwang & Samuel Bowles, 2011. "A note on optimal incentives with state-dependent preferences," Working Papers 1118, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Centorrino, Samuele & Djemaï, Elodie & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Milinski, Manfred & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "Smiling is a Costly Signal of Cooperation Opportunities: Experimental Evidence from a Trust Game," TSE Working Papers 11-231, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Löschel, Andreas & Paolacci, Gabriele & Reif, Christiane & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2011. "Coordination under threshold uncertainty in a public goods game," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-065, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Graf, Julia, 2011. "Irrationality rings! - Experimental evidence on mobile tariff choices," DICE Discussion Papers 36, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- M. Bigoni & M. Casari & A. Skrzypacz & G. Spagnolo, 2011. "Time Horizon and Cooperation in Continuous Time," Working Papers wp796, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hokamp, Sascha & Pickhardt, Michael, 2011. "Pareto-optimality in linear public goods games," CAWM Discussion Papers 45, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Krause-Pilatus, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Anonymous Job Applications of Fresh Ph.D. Economists," IZA Discussion Papers 6100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2011. "Signaling in deterministic and stochastic settings," DICE Discussion Papers 35, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).