Report NEP-EXP-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Kuhn & Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Do Women Prefer a Co-operative Work Environment?," Post-Print halshs-00633646, HAL.
- Julie Rosaz & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Lies and Biased Evaluation : A Real-Effort Experiment," Working Papers 1124, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Céline Jullien & Virginie Pignon & Stéphane Robin & Carine Staropoli, 2011. "Coordinating cross-border congestion management through auctions : An experimental approach to European solutions," Working Papers 1121, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Elisabeth Bügelmayer & C. Katharina Spieß, 2011. "Spite and Cognitive Skills in Preschoolers," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 404, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Louis Puttermann & Jean-Robert Tyran & Kenju Kamei, 2010. "Public Goods and Voting on Formal Sanction Schemes: An Experiment," NRN working papers 2010-20, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Isabelle Vialle & Luis Santos-Pinto & Jean-Louis Rullière, 2011. "Self-Confidence and Teamwork : An Experimental Test," Working Papers 1126, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Lukas ANGST & Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "Delegation and Motivation," Trinity Economics Papers tep1611, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Sam Asher & Lorenzo Casaburi & Plamen Nikolov, 2011. "One Step at a Time: Does Gradualism Build Coordination?," Working Papers 1113, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Lotito, Gianna & Migheli, Matteo & Ortona, Guido, 2011. "Is cooperation instinctive? Evidence from the response times in a Public Goods Game," POLIS Working Papers 161, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Stefania Ottone & Nazaria Solferino, 2011. "Allocation Criteria under Task Performance: the Gendered Preference for Protection," CEIS Research Paper 214, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Oct 2011.
- Egebark, Johan & Ekström, Mathias, 2011. "Like What You Like or Like What Others Like? - Conformity and Peer Effects on Facebook," Research Papers in Economics 2011:27, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Papa Stefano, 2011. "Trust, reciprocity and altruism: An impossible addition," wp.comunite 0082, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Siegried K. Berninghaus & Thomas Neumann & Bodo Vogt, 2011. "Learning in Networks - An Experimental Study using Stationary Concepts," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bauer, Michal & Chytilová, Julie & Pertold-Gebicka, Barbara, 2011. "Effects of Parental Background on Other-Regarding Preferences in Children," IZA Discussion Papers 6026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).