Report NEP-EXP-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Miguel Benito & Pablo Brañas-Garza & Penelope Hernandez & Juan A. Sanchis, 2010. "Sequential vs. Simultaneous Schelling Models: Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0510, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Item repec:jrp:jrpwrp:2010-35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Gari Walkowitz, 2010. "On the Prevalence of Framing Effects Across Subject-Pools in a Two- Person Cooperation Game," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_28, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Thorsten Chmura & Christoph Engel & Markus Englerth & Thomas Pitz, 2010. "At the Mercy of the Prisoner Next Door. Using an Experimental Measure of Selfishness as a Criminological Tool," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_27, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Matthias Sutter & Francesco Feri & Martin G. Kocher & Peter Martinsson & Katarina Nordblom & Daniela R?tzler, 2010. "Social preferences in childhood and adolescence ? A large-scale experiment," Working Papers 2010-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Michael Burton, 2010. "Inducing Strategic Bias: and its implications for Choice Modelling design," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1061, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christoph Engel, 2010. "An Experimental Contribution to the Theory of Customary (International) Law," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2010. "Behavioral Effects in Individual Decisions of Network Formation: Complexity Reduces Payoff Orientation and Social Preferences," FCN Working Papers 5/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Matthias Sutter & Daniela R?tzler, 2010. "Gender differences in competition emerge early in life," Working Papers 2010-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Hedesström, Martin & Andersson, Maria & Gärling, Tommy & Biel, Anders, 2010. "Preferences for Short-Term Versus Long-Term Bonuses for Stock Investments," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/11, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Sgroi, Daniel & Proto, Eugenio & Oswald, Andrew J., 2010. "Are Happiness and Productivity Lower among University Students with Newly-Divorced Parents? An Experimental Approach," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 937, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B., 2010. "Implicit Contracts, Unemployment, and Labor Market Segmentation," IZA Discussion Papers 5001, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David N. Figlio & Mark Rush & Lu Yin, 2010. "Is it Live or is it Internet? Experimental Estimates of the Effects of Online Instruction on Student Learning," NBER Working Papers 16089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jill Windle & John Rolfe, 2010. "Restricted versus unrestricted choice in labelled choice experiments: exploring the tradeoffs of expanding choice dimensions," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1056, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kaito Sato, 2010. "Preference for Randomization: Ambiguity Aversion and Inequality Aversion," Discussion Papers 1489, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Eisenhuth, Roland, 2010. "Auction Design with Loss Averse Bidders: The Optimality of All Pay Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 23357, University Library of Munich, Germany.