Report NEP-EXP-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:388 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Azar, Ofer H., 2009. "Do consumers make too much effort to save on cheap items and too little to save on expensive items? experimental results and implications for business strategy," MPRA Paper 20962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niels D. Grosse, 2010. "Experimenting with Strategic Experimentation: Risk Taking, Neighborhood Size and Network Structure," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2010. "Wage Transparency and Performance: A Real-Effort Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics 48, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Charles Bellemare & Alexander Sebald & Martin Strobel, 2010. "Measuring the Willingness to Pay to Avoid Guilt: Estimation using Equilibrium ad Stated Belief Models," Cahiers de recherche 1011, CIRPEE.
- Charlotte Klempt & Kerstin Pull, 2010. "Committing to Incentives: Should the Decision to Sanction be Revealed or Hidden?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Wisdom Akpalu & Peter Martin, 2009. "Ostracism and Common Pool Resource Management in a Developing Country: Young Fishers in the Laboratory," Working Papers 130, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/261839 is not listed on IDEAS anymore