Report NEP-EXP-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:376 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David K Levine, 2009. "The Relationship of Economic Theory to Experiments," Levine's Working Paper Archive 671757000000000016, David K. Levine.
- Armin Falk & Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter, 2009. "Living in Two Neighborhoods – Social Interaction Effects in the Lab," Discussion Papers 2009-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Charles Bellemare & Patrick Lepage & Bruce Shearer, 2009. "Peer Pressure, Incentives, and Gender: an Experimental Analysis of Motivation in the Workplace," Cahiers de recherche 0901, CIRPEE.
- Luca Corazzini, Robert Sugden., 2009. "Common Fate, Game Harmony and Contributions to Public Goods: Experimental Evidence," ISLA Working Papers 33, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Ahmed, Ali M. & Salas, Osvaldo, 2008. "Is The Hand Of God Involved In Human Cooperation?An Experimental Examination Of The Supernatural Punishment Theory," CAFO Working Papers 2008:1, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Stefania Bortolotti & Giovanna Devetag & Andreas Ortmann, 2009. "Exploring the effects of real effort in a weak-link experiment," CEEL Working Papers 0901, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Jianying Qiu & Eva-Maria Steiger, 2009. "Relating the two Dimensions of Risk Attitudes: An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Helland, Leif & Hovi, Jon & Hoyland, Bjorn, 2008. "Self-serving Dictators," Memorandum 26/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Loukas Balafoutas, 2009. "Public beliefs and corruption in a repeated psychological game," Working Papers 2009-01, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Dreber, Anna & von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva, 2009. "Outrunning the Gender Gap – Boys and Girls Compete Equally," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 709, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 16 Oct 2009.
- Cécile Bazart & Michael Pickhardt, 2009. "Fighting Income Tax Evasion with Positive Rewards: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 09-01, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2009.
- Brooks, Richard & Landeo, Claudia & Spier, Kathryn, 2009. "Trigger Happy or Gun Shy? Dissolving Common-Value Partnerships with Texas Shootouts," Working Papers 2009-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jul 2013.
- Hesselius, Patrik & Johansson, Per & Nilsson, Peter, 2009. "Sick of Your Colleagues' Absence?," IZA Discussion Papers 3960, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Engström, Per & Hesselius, Patrik & Holmlund, Bertil, 2009. "Vacancy Referrals, Job Search, and the Duration of Unemployment: A Randomized Experiment," Working Paper Series 2009:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.