Report NEP-EXP-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ibanez, Marcela & Czermak, Simon & Sutter, Matthias, 2008. "Searching for a better deal - on the influence of group decision making, time pressure and gender in a search experiment," Working Papers in Economics 296, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00272928_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yves Breitmoser & Jonathan H. W. Tan & Daniel John Zizzo, 2008. "Understanding Perpetual R&D Races," Working Papers 08-22, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Eriksson, Tor & Poulsen, Anders & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2008. "Feedback and Incentives: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Piovesan & Erik Wengström, 2008. "Fast or Fair? A Study of Response Times," Discussion Papers 08-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Sascha Füllbrunn, 2008. "Information Revelation in an Online Auction with Common Values," FEMM Working Papers 08010, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Nir Halevy & Gary Bornstein & Lilach Sagiv, 2007. "“Ingroup Love" and “Outgroup Hate" as Motives for Individual Participation in Intergroup Conflict: A New Game Paradigm," Discussion Paper Series dp474, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B. & MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2008. "Institutions and Contract Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 3435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara & Nobue Suzuki, 2008. "Voluntarily Separable Prisoner's Dilemma with Reference Letters," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-551, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Katherine L. Milkman & John L. Beshears, 2007. "Mental Accounting and Small Windfalls: Evidence from an Online Grocer," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-024, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2008.
- Goldstein, Robin & Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna & Emerson, John W. & Herschkowitsch, Alexis & Katz, Jacob, 2008. "Do More Expensive Wines Taste Better? Evidence from a Large Sample of Blind Tastings," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 700, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 24 Apr 2008.
- Jasmina Arifovic & Alexander Karaivanov, 2007. "Learning by Doing vs. Learning from Others in a Principal-Agent Model," Discussion Papers dp07-24, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.