Report NEP-EXP-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Damen, F.J.A. & van Knippenberg, B. & van Knippenberg, D.L., 2006. "Affective Match: Leader Emotional Displays, Follower Positive Affect, and Follower Performance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-072-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Vincent P. Crawford, 2007. "Look-ups as the Windows of the Strategic Soul: Studying Cognition via Information Search in Game Experiments," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000766, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Grimalda, Gianluca & Kar, Anirban & Proto, Eugenio, 2006. "On the Value of Participation: Endogenous Emergence of Social Norms in a Three-Player Ultimatum Game," MPRA Paper 1620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Bowles, 2007. "Social Preferences and Public Economics: Are good laws a substitute for good citizens?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2007. "Social identity and trust - An experimental investigation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-41, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Stephan Meier, 2006. "Do subsidies increase charitable giving in the long run?: matching donations in a field experiment," Working Papers 06-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- V. Pelligra, 2007. "Intentions, Trust and Frames: A note on Sociality and the Theory of Games," Working Paper CRENoS 200702, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- James Sundali & Federico Guerrero, 2006. "Managing a 401(k) Account: An Experiment on Asset Allocation," Working Papers 06-017, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore