Report NEP-EVO-2019-10-21This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luciano Andreozzi & Matteo Ploner & Ali Seyhun Saral, 2019. "The Stability of Conditional Cooperation: Egoism Trumps Reciprocity in Social Dilemmas," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2019_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Spears, Dean & Budolfson, Mark, 2019. "Why Variable-Population Social Orderings Cannot Escape the Repugnant Conclusion: Proofs and Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 12668, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Drew Fudenberg & Jon Kleinberg & Annie Liang & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2019. "Measuring the Completeness of Theories," Papers 1910.07022, arXiv.org.
- Stark, Oded & Budzinski, Wiktor & Jakubek, Marcin, 2019. "Pure rank preferences and variation in risk-taking behavior," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 123, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Jos'e Cl'audio do Nascimento, 2019. "Rational hyperbolic discounting," Papers 1910.05209, arXiv.org.