Report NEP-EVO-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Depetris-Chauvin, Emilio & Özak, Ömer, 2018. "The Origins of the Division of Labor in Pre-Modern Times," IZA Discussion Papers 11554, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Weber, Shlomo, 2018. "The Economics of Language," CEPR Discussion Papers 13002, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ronald Schettkat, 2018. "Revision or Revolution? A Note on Behavioral vs. Neoclassical Economics," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp18005, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Claude Diebolt & Michael Haupert, 2018. "We are Ninjas: How Economic History has Infiltrated Economics," Working Papers of BETA 2018-25, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Hansen, Casper Worm & Strulik, Holger, 2018. "Physiological Aging around the World and Economic Growth," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 375, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Julia M. Puaschunder, 2018. "Nudgital: Critique of Behavioral Political Economy," Working papers 006, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.