Report NEP-EVO-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan E. Snellman & Gerardo I~niguez & J'anos Kert'esz & R. A. Barrio & Kimmo K. Kaski, 2018. "Status maximization as a source of fairness in a networked dictator game," Papers 1806.05542, arXiv.org.
- Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2018. "Ancestral Characteristics of Modern Populations," IZA Discussion Papers 11528, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ivan Kozic, 2018. "Role of Symmetry in Irrational Choice," Papers 1806.02627, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Shlomo Weber, 2018. "The Economics of Language," Working Papers ECARES 2018-18, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lu, Richard & Chatman, Jennifer A. & Goldberg, Amir & Srivastava, Sameer B., 2017. "Lifting the Curtain: Backstage Cognition, Frontstage Behavior, and the Interpersonal Transmission of Culture," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3603, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Fox, Jonathan & Klüsener, Sebastian & Myrskylä, Mikko, 2018. "Is a positive relationship between fertility and economic development emerging at the sub-national regional level? Theoretical considerations and evidence from Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88295, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas Dohmen & Simone Quercia & Jana Willrodt, 2018. "Willingness to take risk: The role of risk conception and optimism," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_023_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.