Report NEP-EVO-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EVO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jane Humphries & Jacob Weisdorf, 2016. "Unreal Wages? A New Empirical Foundation for the Study of Living Standards and Economic Growth in England, 1260-1860," Economics Series Working Papers Paper 147, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Horst Hanusch, 2016. "On the Patterns of Behaviour in Digitalized Societies," Discussion Paper Series 330, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Jurajda, Štepán & Kova?, Dejan, 2016. "What's in a Name in a War," IZA Discussion Papers 10331, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H.H. & Heckman, James J. & Humphries, John Eric, 2016. "What Grades and Achievement Tests Measure," IZA Discussion Papers 10356, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David E. Bloom & Dara Lee Luca, 2016. "The Global Demography of Aging: Facts, Explanations, Future," PGDA Working Papers 13016, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Brown, Alessio J.G. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2016. "Three decades of publishing research in population economics," MERIT Working Papers 2016-055, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- David Canning & Declan French & Michael Moore, 2016. "The Economics of Fertility Timing: An Euler Equation Approach," PGDA Working Papers 11714, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- David E. Bloom & Michael Kuhn & Klaus Prettner, 2016. "The contribution of female health to economic development," PGDA Working Papers 12615, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- John Bryant, 2015. "Entropy Man, Chapter 2 A Short History of Human Development," Working Papers em201502, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.