Report NEP-EVO-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franck, Raphaël & Galor, Oded, 2015. "Is Industrialization Conducive to Long-Run Prosperity?," IZA Discussion Papers 9158, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wuepper, David & Drosten, Barbara, 2015. "Economic Implications of Historically Evolved Self-Efficacy: Agent-Based Modeling and Empirical Evidence from Rural Ghana," MPRA Paper 65413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakshi, Dripto & Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2015. "A Model of Dynamic Conflict in Ethnocracies," IZA Discussion Papers 9159, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Holger Strulik, 2015. "The Great Divergence: A Network Approach," 2015 Meeting Papers 59, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Markevich, Andrei & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2015. "Economic Effects of the Abolition of Serfdom: Evidence from the Russian Empire," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1502, CEPREMAP.