Report NEP-EVO-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pauline Grosjean & Rose Khattar, 2014. "It's Raining Men! Hallelujah?," Discussion Papers 2014-29B, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Asiedu, Edward & Ibanez, Marcela, 2014. "The weaker sex? Gender differences in punishment across Matrilineal and Patriarchal Societies," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 165743, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Sara Lowes & Nathan Nunn & James A. Robinson & Jonathan Weigel, 2015. "Understanding Ethnic Identity in Africa: Evidence from the Implicit Association Test (IAT)," NBER Working Papers 20885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asiedu, Edward & Ibanez, Marcela, 2014. "Are the elder more effective implementing punishment? Experimental evidence from urban Ghana," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 175303, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Marco Francesconi & Robert A. Pollak & Domenico Tabasso, 2015. "Unequal Bequests," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 15013, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Cogliano, Jonathan F. & Veneziani, Roberto & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2014. "The Dynamics of Exploitation and Class in Accumulation Economies," Discussion Paper Series 621, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.