Report NEP-EVO-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boschini, Anne & Muren, Astri & Persson, Mats, 2013. "The Social Egoist," Research Papers in Economics 2013:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2013. "Workers' propensity to cooperate with colleagues and the general population: a comparison based on a field experiment," Econometica Working Papers wp50, Econometica.
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields, 2013. "Limitations to Signaling Trust with All or Nothing Investments," Working Papers 13-24, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Daniele Nosenzo & Simone Quercia & Martin Sefton, 2013. "Cooperation in Small Groups: The Effect of Group Size," Discussion Papers 2013-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Matteo Bassi & Marco Pagnozzi & Salvatore Piccolo, 2013. "Optimal Contracting with Altruism and Reciprocity," CSEF Working Papers 342, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Le Garrec, Gilles, 2013. "Guilt aversion and redistributive politics: A moral intuitionist approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-53, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Morath, Florian, 2013. "Evolutionary determinants of war," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 418, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Ilan Lobel & Evan Sadler, 2013. "Preferences, Homophily, and Social Learning," Working Papers 13-01, NET Institute.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Gallus, Jana, 2013. "Aggregate effects of behavioral anomalies: A new research area," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-51, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pugno, Maurizio, 2013. "Scitovsky, behavioural economics, and beyond," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-54, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.