Report NEP-EVO-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianandrea Staffiero & Filippos Exadaktylos & Antonio M. Espín, 2012. "Accepting Zero in the Ultimatum Game Does Not Reflect Selfish Preferences," Working Papers 201203, Murat Sertel Center for Advanced Economic Studies, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Hannes Rusch & Max Albert, 2013. "Indirect Reciprocity, Golden Opportunities for Defection, and Inclusive Reputation," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201329, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Pierpaolo Battigalli & Elena Manzoni, 2013. "Incomplete Information Models of Guilt Aversion in the Trust Game," Working Papers 246, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Kristian Ove R. Myrseth & Gerhard Riener & Conny Wollbrant, 2013. "Tangible temptation in the social dilemma: Cash, cooperation, and self-control," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-04, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Pierluigi Conzo & Martin A. Leroch, 2013. "Social Identity and Punishment," EIEF Working Papers Series 1316, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2013.
- Heinz Welsch & Jan Kühling, 2012. "Competitive Altruism and Endogenous Reference Group Selection in Private Provision of Environmental Public Goods," Working Papers V-350-12, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Timothy C. Salmon & Danila Serra, 2013. "Does Social Judgement Diminish Rule Breaking?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2013-05, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Anil Alpman, 2013. "The Relevance of Social Norms for Economic Efficiency: Theory and its Empirical Test," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00824880, HAL.
- Luca Spataro & Luciano Fanti, 2013. "From Malthusian to Modern fertility: When intergenerational transfers matter," Discussion Papers 2013/163, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Marc Willinger & Mohamed Ali Bchir & Carine Heitz, 2013. "Risk and time preferences under the threat of background risk: a case-study of lahars risk in central Java," Working Papers 13-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised May 2013.
- Tortosa-Ausina Emili & Peiró Palomino Jesús, 2012. "Social Capital, Investment and Economic Growth: Evidence for Spanish Provinces," Working Papers 2012122, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Ljunge, Martin, 2013. "Social Capital and the Family: Evidence that Strong Family Ties Cultivate Civic Virtues," Working Paper Series 967, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.