Report NEP-EVO-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jona Linde & Joep Sonnemans & Jan Tuinstra, 2013. "Strategies and Evolution in the Minority Game: A Multi- Round Strategy Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-043/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Castillo & Gregory Leo & Ragan Petrie, 2013. "Room Effects," Working Papers 1040, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Apr 2013.
- Pahlke, Julius & Strasser, Sebastian & Vieider, Ferdinand M., 2012. "Responsibility effects in decision making under risk," Discussion Papers, WZB Junior Research Group Risk and Development SP II 2012-402, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Michael A. Kuhn & Peter Kuhn & Marie Claire Villeval, 2013. "The Importance of the Cognitive Environment for Intertemporal Choice," Working Papers 1316, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Heineck, Guido & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2012. "A different look at Lenin's legacy: Social capital and risk taking in the two Germanies," Working Papers 118, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lohse, Tim & Qari, Salmai, 2013. "Deception detection and the role of self-selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 9384, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sacks, Daniel W. & Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2013. "The New Stylized Facts About Income and Subjective Well-Being," CEPR Discussion Papers 9280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matt Van Essen & John Wooders, 2013. "Blind Stealing: Experience and Expertise in a Mixed-Strategy Poker Experiment," Working Paper Series 6, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Uwe Dulleck & Jonas Fooken & Cameron Newton & Andrea Ristl & Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Tax Compliance and Psychic Costs: Behavioral Experimental Evidence Using a Physiological Marker," QuBE Working Papers 001, QUT Business School.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Luisa Corrado & Pierluigi Conzo, 2013. "Sociability, Altruism and Subjective Well-Being," CEIS Research Paper 270, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Mar 2013.
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Michael K. Price, 2012. "Advice and Fictive Learning: The Pricing of Assets in the Laboratory," Working Papers 2012-07, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Strulik, Holger, 2013. "The history augmented Solow model," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 151, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.