Report NEP-EVO-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dai Zusai, 2013. "Tempered Best Response Dynamics," DETU Working Papers 1301, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Jeffrey V. Butler, 2013. "Inequality and Relative Ability Beliefs," EIEF Working Papers Series 1305, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.
- Oliver Bunn & Caterina Calsamiglia & Donald J. Brown, 2013. "Testing for Fictive Learning in Decision-Making under Uncertainty," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1890, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Friedrich, Thomas & Köpper, Wilhelm, 2013. "Schumpeter´s Gale: Mixing and compartmentalization in Economics and Biology," MPRA Paper 45405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2013. "An epistemic characterization of generalized backward induction," Working Papers 132, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.