Report NEP-EVO-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Halliday, 2011. "Rarer Actions: Giving and Taking in Third-Party Punishment Games," SALDRU Working Papers 62, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Sung-Ha Hwang, 2011. "Larger groups may alleviate collective action problems," Working Papers 1113, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Centorrino, Samuele & Djemaï, Elodie & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Milinski, Manfred & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "Smiling is a Costly Signal of Cooperation Opportunities: Experimental Evidence from a Trust Game," TSE Working Papers 11-231, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sung-Ha Hwang & Samuel Bowles, 2011. "A note on optimal incentives with state-dependent preferences," Working Papers 1118, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Haucap, Justus & Herr, Annika & Frank, Björn, 2011. "In vino veritas: Theory and evidence on social drinking," DICE Discussion Papers 37, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Orley C. Ashenfelter, 2011. "Economic History or History of Economics? A Review Essay on Sylvia Nasar's Grand Pursuit: the Story of Economic Genius," NBER Working Papers 17607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hokamp, Sascha & Pickhardt, Michael, 2011. "Pareto-optimality in linear public goods games," CAWM Discussion Papers 45, .
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Neuroökonomik, Institutionen und verteilte Kognition: Empirische Grundlagen eines nicht-reduktionistischen naturalistischen Forschungsprogramms in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 176, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Shingo Ishiguro, 2011. "Relationships and Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-31, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ateca Amestoy, Victoria María, 2011. "Demand for Cultural Heritage," DFAEII Working Papers 2011-06, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- M. Bigoni & M. Casari & A. Skrzypacz & G. Spagnolo, 2011. "Time Horizon and Cooperation in Continuous Time," Working Papers wp796, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- David Canning, 2011. "The Causes and Consequences of the Demographic Transition," PGDA Working Papers 7911, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.