Report NEP-EVO-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanna Devetag & Francesca Pancotto & Thomas Brenner, 2011. "The Minority Game Unpacked: Coordination and Competition in a Team-based Experiment," CEEL Working Papers 1102, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00611696 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ulrich Schmidt & Alexander Zimper, 2011. "Explaining the harmonic sequence paradox," Kiel Working Papers 1724, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Roland Olbrich & Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgaertner, 2011. "Personal norms of sustainability and their impact on management – The case of rangeland management in semi-arid regions," Working Paper Series in Economics 209, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Riedel, Frank & Sass, Linda, 2016. "The strategic use of ambiguity," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 452, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Thomas Markussen & Kitavi Mbuvi, 2011. "When Does Ethnic Diversity Lead to Violence? Evidence from the 2007 Elections in Kenya," Discussion Papers 11-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin, 2011. "Is population growth conducive to the sustainability of cooperation?," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 15, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Yusuke Kinari & Noriko Mizutani & Fumio Ohtake & Hiroko Okudaira, 2011. "Overconfidence Increases Productivity," ISER Discussion Paper 0814, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Oscar Iván AVILA MONTEALEGRE, 2010. "A model of longevity, human capital and growth," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 008851, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Edna Ullmann-Margalit, 2011. "Considerateness," Discussion Paper Series dp584, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2011. "Optimal Fertility along the Lifecycle," PSE Working Papers hal-00612609, HAL.