Report NEP-EVO-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martorana, Marco Ferdinando & Mazza, Isidoro, 2010. "Satisfaction and adaptation in voting behavior: an empirical exploration," MPRA Paper 29135, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2011.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011.
"Decisioni e razionalità in economia
[Decisions and rationality in economics]," MPRA Paper 29477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aadland, David & Shaffer, Sherrill, 2010. "Time Compression," MPRA Paper 29298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Ricciardello, Angela, 2011. "Mixed extensions of decision-form games," MPRA Paper 28971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aadland, David & Finnoff, David & Huang, Kevin X.D., 2011. "The Dynamics of Economic Epidemiology Equilibria," MPRA Paper 29299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H. Eika, Kari, 2010. "Near and Generous? Gift Propensity and Chosen Emotional Distance," Memorandum 06/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2010. "Optimal Aging and Death: Understanding the Preston Curve," Discussion Papers 11-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.