Report NEP-EVO-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Witt & Christian Schubert, 2010. "Extending the Informational Basis of Welfare Economics: The Case of Preference Dynamics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:hal:journl:ijn_00505193_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Louge, Fernando & Riedel, Frank, 2011. "Evolutionary stability of first price auctions," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 435, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- L. Bagnoli & G. Negroni, 2010. "On the co-evolution of investment and bargaining norms," Working Papers 710, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cox, James C. & Orman, Wafa Hakim, 2010. "Immigrant Assimilation, Trust and Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 5063, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Louge, Fernando, 2011. "On the stability of CSS under the replicator dynamic," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 436, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Juliette Rouchier & Paola Tubaro, 2010. "An organization that transmits opinion to newcomers," Working Papers halshs-00503193, HAL.