Report NEP-EVO-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marek Fuchs, 2009. "(Optimal) governance of research support by “Survey Methodology”," RatSWD Working Papers 98, German Data Forum (RatSWD).
- Stefan Schirmer & Latika Chaudhary & Metin Cosgel & Jean-Luc Demonsant & Johan Fourie & Ewout Frankema & Giampaolo Garzarelli & John Luiz & Martine Mariotti & Grietjie Verhoef & Se Yan, 2010. "The state and scope of the economic history of developing regions," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-517, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Frijters, Paul & Barón, Juan D., 2010. "The Cult of Theoi: Economic Uncertainty and Religion," IZA Discussion Papers 4902, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Quamrul Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2010. "The "Out of Africa" Hypothesis, Human Genetic Diversity, and Comparative Ecomomic Development," Working Papers 2010-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Chiswick, Carmel U., 2010. "Egalitarian Religion and Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 4904, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tamás Kovács & Marc Willinger, 2010. "Is there a relation between trust and trustworthiness?," Working Papers 10-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2010.