Report NEP-EVO-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marek Fuchs, 2009. "(Optimal) governance of research support by “Survey Methodology”," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 98, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Stefan Schirmer & Latika Chaudhary & Metin Cosgel & Jean-Luc Demonsant & Johan Fourie & Ewout Frankema & Giampaolo Garzarelli & John Luiz & Martine Mariotti & Grietjie Verhoef & Se Yan, 2010. "The state and scope of the economic history of developing regions," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-517, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Frijters, Paul & Barón, Juan D., 2010. "The Cult of Theoi: Economic Uncertainty and Religion," IZA Discussion Papers 4902, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Quamrul Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2010. "The "Out of Africa" Hypothesis, Human Genetic Diversity, and Comparative Ecomomic Development," Working Papers 2010-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Chiswick, Carmel U., 2010. "Egalitarian Religion and Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 4904, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tamás Kovács & Marc Willinger, 2010. "Is there a relation between trust and trustworthiness?," Working Papers 10-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2010.