Report NEP-EVO-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ingela Alger & Jörgen Weibull, 2009. "Kinship, Incentives and Evolution," Working Papers hal-00435431, HAL.
- Correani, Luca & Di Dio, Fabio & Garofalo, Giuseppe, 2009. "The evolutionary dynamics of tolerance," MPRA Paper 18989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Stefania Ottone, 2009. "Third-party Punishment is more effective on Women: Experimental Evidence," ThE Papers 09/08, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Ernesto Dal Bó & Pedro Dal Bó, 2009. ""Do the Right Thing:" The Effects of Moral Suasion on Cooperation," NBER Working Papers 15559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luc DOYEN (CNRS - CERSP) & Jean-Christophe PEREAU (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Sustainable coalitions in the commons," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.