Report NEP-EVO-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0913, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Gerhard Jäger & Lars Koch-Metzger & Frank Riedel, 2009. "Voronoi languages: Equilibria in cheap-talk games with high-dimensional types and few signals," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 420, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Ron Boschma, 2009. "Evolutionary economic geography and its implications for regional innovation policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0912, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- John Bone & John D Hey & John Suckling, 2007. "Do People Plan?," Discussion Papers 07/31, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2009. "A neurolinguistic approach to performativity in economics," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 123, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.