Report NEP-EVO-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Ernesto Reuben, 2005. "The Importance of Emotions for the Effectiveness of Social Punishment," Discussion Papers 06-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Mar 2006.
- Stutzer, Alois & Götte, Lorenz & Zehnder, Michael, 2006. "Active Decisions and Pro-social Behavior: A Field Experiment on Blood Donation," IZA Discussion Papers 2064, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ernesto Reuben & Frans van Winden, "undated". "Social Ties and Coordination on Negative Reciprocity: The Role of Affect," Discussion Papers 06-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Stefano Ficco & Vladimir Karamychev & Peran van Reeven, 2006. "A Theory of Procedurally Rational Choice: Optimization without Evaluation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-001/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Larry Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2006. "Learning Under Ambiguity," RCER Working Papers 527, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde & Elise Payzan, 2005. "Experimental Strategy for Investigating the Neural Basis of Framing Effects," Post-Print ijn_00000665, HAL.
- Aviad Heifetz & Enrico Minelli, 2006. "Aspiration Traps," Working Papers ubs0610, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:ccsd-00007743_v3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore