Report NEP-EVO-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Norman, 2005. "Dynamically Stable Sets in Infinite Strategy Spaces," Economics Series Working Papers 251, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B. & Meier, Stephan, 2006. "The Impact of Group Membership on Cooperation and Norm Enforcement: Evidence using Random Assignment to Real Social Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 2020, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan Beggs, 2005. "Learning in Bayesian Games with Binary Actions," Economics Series Working Papers 232, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David P. Myatt & Chris Wallace, 2005. "The Evolution of Collective Action," Economics Series Working Papers 190, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- James Bergin & Dan Bernhardt, 2006. "Cooperation through Imitation," Working Papers 1042, Queen's University, Department of Economics.