Report NEP-EVO-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wilhelm Ruprecht, 2005. "From Carl Menger's Theory of Goods to an Evolutionary Approach to Consumer Behaviour," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Königstein, Manfred & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2005. "The Choice of the Agenda in Labor Negotiations: Efficiency and Behavioral Considerations," IZA Discussion Papers 1762, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luigi Mittone & Lucia Savadori, 2005. "The Scarcity Bias," CEEL Working Papers 0505, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Noah Williams, 2005. "Generalized Stochastic Gradient Learning," NBER Technical Working Papers 0317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2005. "On the Common Claim that Happiness Equations Demonstrate Diminishing Marginal Utility of Income," IZA Discussion Papers 1781, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).