Report NEP-EUR-2022-05-30This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Di Novi, Cinzia & Paruolo, Paolo & Verzillo, Stefano, 2022. "The Role of Employment Protection Legislation Regimes in Shaping the Impact of Job Disruption on Older Workers' Mental Health in Times of COVID-19," Working Papers 2022-02, Joint Research Centre, European Commission.
- Van Phan & Carl Singleton & Alex Bryson & John Forth & Felix Ritchie & Lucy Stokes & Damian Whittard, 2022. "Accounting for firms in ethnicity wage gaps throughout the earnings distribution," DoQSS Working Papers 22-03, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Albuquerque, Bruno & Green, Georgina, 2022. "Financial concerns and the marginal propensity to consume in Covid times: evidence from UK survey data," Bank of England working papers 965, Bank of England.
- Dania Eugenidis & Jan Kinne & David Lenz, 2022. "Analysing Gender Equality at the Firm Level," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202214, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Myśliwski, Mateusz & Rostom, May, 2022. "Value of information, search, and competition in the UK mortgage market," Bank of England working papers 967, Bank of England.
- Clara Centeno & Zbigniew Karpinski & Cesira Urzi Brancati, 2022. "Supporting policies addressing the digital skills gap – Identifying priority groups in the context of employment," JRC Research Reports JRC128561, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Maria Zumbuehl & Nihal Chehber & Rik Dillingh, 2022. "Can skill differences explain the gap in the track recommendation by socio-economic status?," CPB Discussion Paper 439, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Beshir, H.A.; & Fichera, E.;, 2022. "â€œAnd Breathe Normallyâ€ : The Low Emission Zone impacts on health and well-being in England," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 22/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Carlos Oliveira, 2022. "How is the Minimum Wage Shaping the Wage Disitribution: Bite, Spillovers, and Wage Inequality," GEE Papers 0160, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised May 2022.
- Marius A. K. Ring & Thor Olav Thoresen, 2022. "Wealth Taxation and Charitable Giving," CESifo Working Paper Series 9700, CESifo.
- Sandra McNally & Luis Schmidt & Anna Valero, 2022. "Do Management Practices Matter in Further Education?," CESifo Working Paper Series 9694, CESifo.
- Mathias Hoffmann & Iryna Stewen & Michael Stiefel, 2021. "Growing Like Germany: Local Public Debt, Local Bank, Low Private Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 9496, CESifo.