Report NEP-EUR-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominguez, Ignacio Perez & Britz, Wolfgang, 2010. "Greenhouse Gas Emission Trading In European Agriculture: A Comparison Of Different Policy Implementation Options In Year 2020," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91396, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Jeremy Lawson, 2010. "European Energy Policy and the Transition to a Low–Carbon Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 779, OECD Publishing.
- Oberndorfer, Ulrich & Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria & Löschel, Andreas, 2010. "Understanding the competitiveness implications of future phases of EU ETS on the industrial sectors," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-044, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Frey, Rainer, 2010. "The discontinuous integration of Western Europe's heterogeneous market for corporate control from 1995 to 2007," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,14, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Krenz, Astrid & Rübel, Gerhard, 2010. "Industrial localization and countries' specialization in the European Union: An empirical investigation," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 106, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Arno & Adenauer, Marcel & Blanco Fonseca, Maria, 2010. "Impacts Of European Biofuel Policies On Agricultural Markets And Environment Under Consideration Of 2nd Generation Technologies And International Trade," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91395, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Elisa Montresor & Francesco Pecci & Nicola Pontarollo, 2010. "Rural development policies at regional level in the enlarged EU. The impact on farm structures," Working Papers 08/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Oberhofer, Harald, 2010. "Employment effects of acquisitions: Evidence from acquired European firms," Working Papers in Economics 2010-10, University of Salzburg.
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2010. "Labor Market Policy: A Comparative View on the Costs and Benefits of Labor Market Flexibility," IZA Discussion Papers 5100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:got:cegedp:107 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Martin Koller & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Postal Markets and Electronic Substitution: Implications for Regulatory Practices and Institutions in Europe," Working Papers 0023, Swiss Economics.
- Osberghaus, Daniel & Reif, Christiane, 2010. "Total costs and budgetary effects of adaptation to climate change: An assessment for the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2010. "Is judicial inefficiency increasing the house property market weight in Spain? Evidence at the local level," Working Papers 1025, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Zahniser, Steven & Arriola, Christine & Somwaru, Agapi, 2010. "The European Union’S Framework For Climate Change Adaptation: Implications Of Agriculture’S Adaptation Through Sustained Yield Growth," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91406, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Schmid, Günther, 2010. "Non-Standard Employment and Labour Force Participation: A Comparative View of the Recent Development in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 5087, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).