Report NEP-EUR-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:ifwkie:info:hdl:10419/32951 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tarjei Kristiansen & Juan Rosellón, 2010. "Merchant Electricity Transmission Expansion: A European Case Study," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1028, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hansen, Thorsten, 2010. "Firms in Integrating Europe," Munich Dissertations in Economics 11150, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4111905 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vega-Jurado, Jaider & Manjarrés-Henríquez, Liney & Gutiérrez-Gracia, Antonio & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio, 2010. "Interaction with universities and firm's innovative performance: evidence from the Spanish innovation survey," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201008, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Bruce Mizrach & Yoichi Otsubo, 2010. "The Market Microstructure of the European Climate Exchange," Departmental Working Papers 201005, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Coneus, Katja & Schleife, Katrin, 2010. "Online but still divided: Inequality in private internet use in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Addison, John T. & Bryson, Alex & Teixeira, Paulino & Pahnke, André & Bellmann, Lutz, 2010. "The State of Collective Bargaining and Worker Representation in Germany: The Erosion Continues," IZA Discussion Papers 5030, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Götz Zeddies, 2010. "International Trade Patterns and Labor Markets – An Empirical Analysis for EU Member States," IWH Discussion Papers 15, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Isabel Soares & Paula Sarmento, 2010. "Does Unbundling Really Matter? The Telecommunications And Electricity Cases," FEP Working Papers 380, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Carolin Hecht & Katja Hanewald, 2010. "Sociodemographic, Economic, and Psychological Drivers of the Demand for Life Insurance: Evidence from the German Retirement Income Act," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-034, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Michelle Rendall, 2015. "Female market work, tax regimes, and the rise of the service sector," IEW - Working Papers 492, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Mühlenweg, Andrea M., 2010. "Teaching, organization, and personal problems: Evidence from reforming tertiary education in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-040, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Conrad, Christian & Rittler, Daniel & Rotfuß, Waldemar, 2010. "Modeling and explaining the dynamics of European Union allowance prices at high-frequency," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-038, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jose Emilio Bosca & Javier Ferri & Javier Andres & Rafael Domenech, 2010. "Job creation in Spain: Productivity, growth, labour market reforms or both," Working Papers 1013, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.